- Not sure your sound is quite right?
- Trying to learn a new piece of software? or plugin?
- Trying to learn a new recording or editing technique?
- Need a refresher on how to edit or master your own work?
- Trying to track down an issue but you have no idea how to go about it?
A skilled audio engineer, like a skilled painter, has a deep understanding of their tools, the spectrum of their project, and their chosen palate.
And, while it takes years of work and study to create deep, rich, and evocative soundscapes, there are basic skills that all voice actors can use to enhance their own craft.
Steven helps demystify the basics of audio engineering, teaching what goes on behind the mixing board. He enables people to both complete projects wholly on their own, and to understand subtleties and complexities in larger projects, allowing them to become a more valuable part of the larger production process.
As much assistance as you need, in blocks of 30 minutes. Multiple blocks can be strung together for larger projects.
Steven specializes in the following software:
Length: 30 minute blocks