Creating Characters for Your Demo with David Rosenthal
February 4 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm PST$497.00
In order to become and remain viable in the world of character voice over, you need to have a stable of around 5 strong, differing characters of your own making that you can rely on for their boldness and consistency. In this online building voice over characters class we will explore the process involved in creating those unique characters, and begin to work with the characters you create with actual scripts from games and cartoons. This is an essential class for those wanting to tackle the competitive world of character voice over.
- Learn to create unique characters
- Build your personal character list towards creating a demo
- Work with gaming and cartoon scripts tailored to your character
- Learn the essential elements necessary for sustaining consistent characters
- Work with strategized methods for approaching character creation
- Learn how to bring that “wow” factor that will get you noticed in auditions
When: 5 Weeks – Saturdays February 4th, 11th, 18th, March 11th & 18th
Duration: 2 Hours (9:30am-11:30pm PT / 12:30pm-2:30pm ET)
Format: Zoom Video Conference
Maximum Participants: 8
Investment: $497 (10% discount with GVAA Premium Membership)
CREATING CHARACTERS FOR YOUR DEMO is taught by character expert David Rosenthal. David has over 900 voice over credits to his name, in all areas of the industry, including almost 70 video games. Selected voice over and on-camera credits include Call of Duty, Super Mario Bros, Pizza Hut, Toyota, Pillsbury, Citibank, and Sprint.
**DISCLAIMER** GVAA partners with Casting Directors, Coaches, and Agents strictly for the purpose of educating voice actors. Participation does not guarantee representation or work.